Friday, October 22, 2010

Logan's Poop

Check out the title... you may not want to read this if the title doesn't sound very appealing to you. However, it could be a great attention getter title and you can't seem to help yourself from reading on. You have now been forewarned. 

Logan never ceases to amaze me. I have noticed ever since he has been eating more solid foods the poop is harder to come out. It take more grunting. Which can be rather amusing at times. Logan only wants to get things started and waits until you go to change his diaper and then decides to finish things up. He will poop just a little bit and I have gone to change the diaper and out comes about another foot. NO JOKE. Where does this kid store it all? Then, when I think there can't possibly be room for any more out comes another 6-8 inches. (no I have not actually gotten out the ruler to measure but these measurements are pretty right on, give or take an inch) In the whole process he proceeds to pee all over himself. I try to keep him covered but since he doesn't like to poop with a diaper right against his but it makes it hard to cover the rest of him. He tends to kick his legs A LOT. I have joked with people that I am going to start hanging him over the toilet every time he goes and have a potty trained 5 month old.


THIS IS JUST PURE CRAZINESS!

No comments: