Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wow it has been a long time!


So I am finding that I am horrible at remembering to update this blog. I was planning on updating it every few days taking about all the cool and new things Logan has done but seeing how the last post was just pictures of Logan and his birth that didn't happen.

Logan is now so much fun. He loves laughing and playing with his daddy. Yesterday we took a walk to Aunt Tiffer's house to see her and Ellie. He enjoyed it. He got to wear his brand new puppy hat. (see picture)


(Don't mind the face he really likes it!)


Logan is also eating now and let me tell you that is an adventure. At 4 months (September 23) He had green beans for the first time. We had already been trying to feed him oatmeal for about 3 weeks before that in efforts to get him to sleep throughout the night. He seems to enjoy eating from a spoon. We haven't found a whole lot he hasn't liked as long as he is eating when he is in a good mood :)


To show you how much he has grown here are some pictures.

One Month Old

4 months old

I can't believe how much my little man has grown. :)

No comments: